TERMS OF REFERENCE
1. The Canadian Scottish Regimental Association must receive applications by the end of June each year. There will be (3) three $1000.00 bursaries awarded to serving Regimental members who qualify.
CONDITIONS FOR THE AWARD
2. The member chosen must be a serving member in good standing within the Regimental Family
3. The criteria that will form the basis for this award are as follows:
a) Be of good character with no disciplinary problems.
b) Have made a positive contribution to the Regiment/ a Senior Cadet has made a positive contribution to his /her cadet corp.
c) Have received good assessments on all courses.
d) Use the award to promote his/her post-secondary education at a BC university, regional college, or technical/vocational school.
e) All financial considerations will be looked at.
4. Applications can use the attached form or be picked up from the BOR.
5. Members must submit their applications to The Canadian Scottish Regimental Association on or before the last day of June each year to CSRAssociation@outlook.com